Saturday, February 13, 2016

things I like on the internet- vegan style

Fast Food Vegan zine (2014 updated edition)
This fast food vegan zine.


This simple vegan necklace is cute!


I just found this local-to-me artist on Instagram that hand-makes these rad vegan journals.


"What I Eat" poster.

Farmer's Market - A5 Stationery - 12, 24 or 48 sheets
This stationary is so pretty!

Veggie burger babe handmade polka dot patch
Patches for life.


PVBF2016ANNOUNCE-1.jpg
I really want to go to this festival!  Soooounds amazing.


Chocolate Fudge Brownie Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert Pint
HAVE YOU HEARD?!?!
Ben & Jerry's just release four non-dairy flavors of ice cream!  I still haven't been able to find it in my area, and am impatiently waiting for it, haha!  Have you tried it yet??  **whispers in a creepy voice**  "Tell me where I can find it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

let's chat- leave a comment!