Thursday, March 17, 2016

webtastic links


Moon Tunic - Gypsy Warrior
This moon tunic is dreamy.

MORNING RITUALS, enamel pin.
Um, love this Morning Rituals enamel pin!

Image of Strange Vibes Tee
I'd love to add this shirt to my wardrobe.

FUNERAL NOTICE Lot of 40 Cards 1920's - 1940's
I feel like these vintage funeral notices would be really cool to use as post cards; I'm just not sure if the backs are blank or not.  Either way, it's a neat lot.

Twin Peaks Damn Fine Coffee T Shirt
Twin Peaks tee!


I bought some teeth slides from ChaosSupplies on Etsy a long time ago, and made a cool window collage that I wish I still had it.  These ones from a medical convention are kind of neat, as well.

Donald Trump Pet   wig  for dog or cat
How hilarious is this Donald Trump wig for your pet?!  *I die*
(speaking of Donald...do you know about the Drumpfinator add on for Chrome?  Check it out; so funny. ;)

*I'm a member of The Order of the Good Death.
*This bra is really cute!
*...and these panties.
*Have you seen OK Go's newest music video?  I'm a little late in sharing, but if you haven't yet, you must.
*A friend told me about some "bee free" honey made with apples!  A quick search said that it's carried at my local health food store (that I'm at allll the time).  Cha-ching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

let's chat- leave a comment!